KYLIE MINOGUE ROSÉ 2019
Blend: 80% Carignan & 20% Cabernet Sauvignon Rosé.
Region: Vin de France (meaning the grapes used are from the wider Languedoc region in Southern France).
• The grapes are sourced from the sun-drenched southern French coast.
• Cooling sea breezes help to keep grapes in optimum health and allow the development of expressive aromas and bright acidity.
• Grapes are night harvested to protect from oxidation and preserve aromas.
• After destemming, the grapes are gently pressed and then processed through static racking.
• Fermentation is maintained at a cool temperature
to preserve freshness.
• Matured in stainless steel tanks for 3 months on its fine lees to add texture and complexity.
Tasting Note: Beautifully pale pink shade with delicate, alluring aromas of fresh summer berries and white blossom. Refined and refreshing on the palate with a fruity, crisp finish. Vegan friendly.
Sugar: 4.4g/l total
Kylie Signature Rosé France 750ml