Orange top rounded off with a combination of aromatic of spices. Fresh and flavourful with a soft mellow note
Perfect blend of sweet and bitter notes giving a mouth warming array of citrus spicy notes, ending in subtle astringent mouth feel
Made from its own special recipe, ANGOSTURA® orange bitters is a complex blend of tropical oranges and spices. “The soul of an exceptional dry martini”; it is wonderfully versatile and pairs perfectly with vodka, gin and whisky. It also adds a depth of flavour to rum cocktails. Its complexity and layers of flavour also make it a culinary must-have ingredient. A perfect accompaniment to savoury sauces, seafood and chocolate.
- Similar iconic packaging as mother brand, ANGOSTURA® aromatic bitters.
- Superior quality and flavour when compared with any other orange bitters.
- ANGOSTURA® orange bitters is made from its own special secret recipe and does not contain any of the ingredients in ANGOSTURA® aromatic bitters.
- Drinks International Annual Bar Report 2018 has named Angostura® bitters the “Number 1 Selling Bitters” and the “Number 1 Trending Bitters,” respectively in the bitters category.
- A direct and convenient substitute for orange zest in all food and drink recipes.
- The original 1930\'s classic Gin martini calls for orange bitters.
- Best when used with clear spirits such as Gin, Vodka and White Rum but not limited to this.
- Essential in savoury sauces such as barbeque and remoulades.
- Excellent in savoury dishes, seafood in particular (shrimp and shellfish).
- Use in soups and gravies.
- Natural accompaniment to chocolate.
- Best matched with desserts such as fudge, jams/jellies and ice cream.
Angostura Orange Bitters 100ml